A DIY Projects is very thankful to Phalesia Pilkington for submitting this awesome Big Mouth Halloween Makeup for our Halloween Makeup contest. This makeup is very simple and can be done in very quick time. So if you guys thinking to try something unique and awesome. Then this makeup can be a perfect choice. Follow the below few simple steps and material used for this Makeup.
- I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow pencil to draw out my teeth on my face.
- Next, I took Graftobian body paints to fill in the teeth and to do shading.
- I also used Inglot shadows to do the darker shadows.
- Lastly, I added white highlights with an NYX white liner pen.
- I used all Morphe and Royal and Langnickel brushes.
Follow Phalesia Pilkington on Instagram (@Moulageartistfx) for inspiration.
Big Mouth Halloween Makeup
Share your thoughts and view about this makeup in the comment section and Enjoy the Halloween in it’s real way.