We are very thankful to Melissa Baker for submitting this awesome Gold Glam Skeleton Halloween Makeup for our Halloween Makeup contest. You guys will definitely love to try this makeup for this Halloween. So if you like this makeup idea and wanted to learn the direction of this Makeup. Follow the steps given by the Melissa Baker.
My name is Melissa Baker. I am a freelance makeup artist out of Bergen County NJ. I came up with this idea because all skeleton looks tend to be similar so I wanted to glam it up. This look didn’t require much: liquid liner, black gel liner, mascara, white eyeliner, highlighter, duo glue and gold glitter.
DIY Gold Glam Skeleton Halloween Makeup with Tutorial
The steps I used to create this look:
- Prime your face with any primer you love. I used Younique’s glorious face primer.
- Grab your favorite highlighter and highlight the bottom half of your face.
- Using a pencil liner, swoop underneath both eyes and create a slight M shape on your nose. Blend it out to create a shadow.
- Grab your favorite liquid liner (nyx liquid liner was used for this look. Follow those shadow lines and create a more defined line.
- Using your gel liner and small, fine brush start creating teeth over your lips and outward on both sides. This part becomes a little tricky but have fun with it! Then take your gel liner brush starting from your ear, drag your brush where you would contour (just below your cheek bone) and connect it to your new skeleton teeth.
- Again, use your gel liner brush to create shadowing on your jaw line.
- Grab your favorite powder highlighter and a fine brush. Use the highlighter to highlight your skeleton teeth. Grab a contour brush and use that in your ” contour line” (just below your cheek bone. Don’t worry if you make any mistakes with this, you can always adjust with your black gel liner.
- Grab your duo lash glue and glitter sparkles. Apply your glue on the lower portion of your face and apply your sparkle. Also apply some glue just below your defined line, almost where you would apply a highlight and add your glitter.
- Use your liquid liner to line your eyes. Grab a small eye shadow brush and use some black and lightly apply in your eye crease. . Add your favorite lashes
- Apply a setting spray to make your look last all night. Most importantly have fun with it!
Follow Melissa Baker on Instagram (@youniquely_you11)for more makeup tips.
Don’t forget to share your thought about this makeup in the comment section. Enjoy the festival with this beautiful makeup look.