We are very thankful to Pepper Wight for submitting this awesome Red Queen (Queen of Hearts) Halloween Makeup for our Halloween Makeup Contest. This makeup will definitely give a awesome look to anyone. Pepper Wight have share the step of making this look. Follow the below instruction given by Pepper Wight.
My name is Pepper Wight and I have created The Red Queen (Queen of Hearts) Makeup look. I was inspired by the 2016 film Alice Through the Looking Glass. I absolutely adored how eccentric The Red Queen character was and how elaborate her style was.
- I created this look by prepping my skin using BareMinerals Prime Time Primer.
- After my skin was prepped I applied BareMinerals Foundation in the shade Fairly Light.
- I then contoured my nose, cheekbones and jawline using Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit.
- After this was applied I began working on my eyes. I used Stargazer Crazy Halloween Eye Shadow in the colour Red all over my eyelid and lower lash line.
- I then created my wings. I used black glitter eyeshadow on the outer lash line to create a smoky look. Using Mehron Paradise Paints I created small black love hearts, dots and diamonds along the brow lines.
- I did the same along the lower lash line only larger. I filled in my brows with Mehron Paradise Paints in the colour Red. Above my brow I created playing cards using the colours white and black.
- For my cheekbones I used the same Stargazer Red and then created small lines all over my cheeks using Mehron Paradise Paints to create depth and contrast.
- I used the same red to create the love heart on my chin and forehead. I then created a checkered effect on my neck and body using Mehron Paradise Paints.
Red Queen (Queen of Hearts) Halloween Makeup
If you love this makeup idea and going to try this look for the coming Halloween. Don’t forget to share your though and view about this makeup in the comment section.