We are very thankful to Daniela Wisniewska for submitting this very creepy and scary Stitched Mouth and Eye Halloween Makeup for our Halloween Makeup contest. You guys definitely going to love it and if you are really thinking to scare the peoples on this Halloween. Then it can be a perfect makeup idea. Follow the steps and required material for this look. Follow the Daniela on Instagram(@derni_sfx)
Stitched Mouth and Eye Halloween Makeup
It can be created using things around your home and things you can buy in costume shops. This look took me about 2 hours. You have to be REALLY careful with some steps.
What I used:
- Liquid latex (can be bought in costume/party stores or online)
- Red, black and blue Face paint
Cost & Steps: Less than £10
- Cover your eyebrows and eyelashes with vaseline to ensure the hair doesn’t stick to the latex
- Apply a thin layer of liquid latex on the desired areas using a sponge
- When the first layer is dry, apply another layer followed by one ply of tissue
- Repeat until the layers are thick enough to stay sturdy
- Wait to completely dry then pull on the centre of the latex gently until you feel it give from your skin.
- Using clippers CAREFULLY cut a slit in the latex
- Use Face paint to cover the latex and give it a bruised look
- Make holes in the flaps and thread some string through them
Tell us your thoughts and view about this very creepy Halloween makeup in the comment section. Enjoy!