We are very thankful to Candace for submitting this awesome Witch Halloween Makeup for our Halloween Makeup contest. This is a kind of makeup which will cost you very less amount or we can say you don’t have to spend anything. Follow the below steps given by Candace.
It didn’t actually cost me anything cause everything I used I already had, i bought the hat on sale last year at michaels, the green makeup I bought from Walmart last year and all the other makeup I used was from whatever I had in my closet.
Witch Halloween Makeup Tutorial
- I used primer on my face
- I then created a Smokey eye, using a black shadow all over my lid, in the crease of my eye I used a reddish toned shadow and then I blended them all up just below my brow bone, I used a pewter sparkle all over my lid, then I used a gel liner in Black to create a cat eye.
- I then used a green cream Halloween makeup all over my face and neck, I used a foundation brush to put that on and finished off my Smokey eye underneath with black shadow and blended that out, then black gel liner in my waterline.
- Contour face with dark green shadow
- Applied dark brown brow wax to brows and made them arched and longer on the ends a little more than normal. Then applied light purple shimmer shadow to the brow bone.
- Apply translucent powder to blend everything and soften the green makeup then apply a reddish or deep pink blush, then a deeper purple shimmer shadow to cheeks.
- Make a cobweb with the gel black liner under the corner of one eye
- I used a purple gel eyeliner on my lips and then applied the light purple shimmer shadow on top of lips
- Highlight middle of nose, tops of cheek bones, middle of forehead, and middle of chin
- Apply mascara on top lashes then false lashes to your liking and more mascara on tops and bottom lashes.
Finish off with a makeup finishing spray. Follow Candace on Instagram (@green_eyed_blondie1).
Tell us your thoughts and view about this makeup in the comment section. Enjoy the Halloween.